Short and Sweet Headlines are Best!
COUNTDOWN TO START
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW
The World's First Wingfoil Crossing
Chris will be the first person to wing-foil across any ocean, solo and unsupported, to highlight climate change and ocean health. Using adventure and sport for a good cause, Chris plans to inspire hope while highlighting important climate change and ocean health issues related to Ocean Unite's 30x30 strategy; protecting 30% of the planets’ land and water by 2030 and achieving carbon net-zero by 2050. Chris will also be raising money for conservation and education projects around the world, and every dollar donated contributes to these goals.
While crossing the Pacific Chris and the team will be raising money for conservation and education projects around the world, all proceeds generated through this project will be donated towards:
Please consider making a donation to support these resources
OUR GOALS FOR GIVEBACK
This project is built to highlight climate change issues and to create awareness around Ocean Unite's 30x30 strategy to protect 30% of the Earth’s land and water resources by 2030, and achieving carbon net-zero by 2050. We want to inspire a new generation to believe that anything is possible, while giving back to people, planet and education through the following goals.
- Raise global awareness around climate change issues
- Shine a light on Ocean Unite's 30x30 strategy to protect 30% of the planet’s land and water resources by 2030
- Highlight what it will take to get to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by 2050
- Raise money to donate to Conservation International's environmental projects
- Run ocean classroom sessions, broadcast to thousands of children around the world
- Collect valuable data for the MBARI and conservation International research into ocean pollution, temperature and acidity levels.
- Plant 1000 trees through the Worldview Climate Change Park
- Pay for cleft palate surgeries for children in need through Operation Smile
- Sponsor ocean outreach education programs for children in disadvantaged communities
GET ON BOARD!
Are you invested in giving back to people, the planet and the ocean? Want to help us make a difference through conservation projects around the world? Donate to the Wing Project below. Together we can change the world!