473 TREES PLANTED
Through Worldview Climate Change Park
120 TURTLES REHABILITATED
With Two Oceans Aquarium
15 BEACH CLEAN UPS
In collaboration with our partners
PEOPLE CARED FOR
100,400 KIDS FED
Through Lunchbox Fund & Nine Miles Project
104 CLEFT PALATE OPERATIONS FUNDED
Through Operation Smile
$20,000 DONATED TO KIDS LITERACY
Through Signature of Hope
1.6 MILLION PEOPLE INSPIRED
Through environmental speeches
22,710 KIDS INSPIRED
Through educational speaking events
15 MILLION IMPRESSIONS WORLDWIDE
From projects and campaigns
The Foundation was developed out of Chris Bertish’s desire to inspire and be a positive change in the world through his global projects and conservation initiatives. Our work from 2017-2020 was done through Chris Bertish I’MPossible, before the Chris Bertish Foundation was created and given 5013c Status in 2020.
10 WAYS TO BE A BETTER HUMAN
- Reduce, reuse, recycle and limit single use plastics.
- Pick up any trash you see.
- Volunteer for non-profits.
- Give back to charity.
- Conserve water.
- Save electricity.
- Educate yourself and others.
- Lift someone else up.
- Do random acts of kindness daily.
- Make better, and more mindful decisions daily that protect people, ocean, animals and planet.